Why Choose Us?
Has your claim been denied?
Do you feel frustrated, hopeless and lost? We understand!
Don’t give up… that is exactly what the Social Security Administration wants you to do.
We are here to help. Put our 20 years of experience to work for you.
- When disability is your only option, EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU NEED
- IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR DISABILITY CLAIM, THEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR LAWYER!
- CHOOSE A LAWYER WITH EXPERIENCE… WHILE WORKING WITH A RETIRED SOCIAL SECURITY JUDGE FOR 15 YEARS, MR. FAHEY DEVELOPED THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NECESSARY TO WIN NEARLY $20 MILLION IN BENEFITS FOR HIS CLIENTS. CONTACT US TODAY.
When are claims denied?
Your insurance company can deny your claim for LTD disability benefits for many reasons, including the following:
- you missed deadlines or time limitations for filing
- there are clerical errors in your application
- you have pre-existing medical conditions you were not aware made you ineligible or that you did not list in your claim
- you received your disability from an activity that is excluded in your policy (e.g. drinking or drug use)
- you failed to provide required medical evidence, or the information that you submitted was incomplete or unclear
- your insurance company obtained evidence, such as from surveillance or from social media that contradicted your claim of disability (such as, you posted photos of yourself engaged in an activity that would not be possible due to your disability)
- you did not make all your premium payments
- you failed your medical assessment, meaning a medical professional found that your disability did not prevent you from working
- there is a discrepancy with the information provided by your employer
- your condition did not meet your insurance company’s definition of ‘disability’
- the insurance company believes you refused to undergo treatment or a medical appointment arranged by them
- the insurance company believes you are not regularly seeing a doctor or getting reasonable medical treatment
- you are in prison or a similar institution
DISABILITY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE – – AND NEITHER DO WE – – – –
OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS, WE HAVE PROUDLY REPRESENTED RETAIL CLERKS, MAINTENANCE WORKERS, ENGINEERS, CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, MECHANICS, RETAIL WORKERS, FIELD WORKERS, ATTORNEYS, ACCOUNTANTS, FAST FOOD WORKERS,MEDICAL PROVIDERS, ENGINEERS, AUTO MECHANICS, AND YES, WE HAVE EVEN REPRESENTED FRIENDS AND FAMILIES OF EMPLOYEES OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION.
DON’T WAIT… CALL NOW! DON’T DO THIS ALONE
LET US FIGHT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION FOR YOU!
Free Case Evaluation
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your disability case. Remember: We win your case or you pay nothing!