Peter J. Valentino
Hon. Peter J. Valentino, United States Social Security Administrative Law Judge (Retired), Attorney at Law
Judge Peter Valentino spent over 25 years presiding over appeals of Social Security Disability Claims such as yours. This positions him as an expert in understanding how he needs to present your case to your Social Security Judge so you win the disability benefits you deserve.
Judge Valentino’s experience as a Federal Social Security Judge and as a lawyer enables him to understand the pain and emotional stress you and your families experience because of your disabilities. His tenacity, compassion, and client-focused demeanor are evident in every case he tackles.
Before being appointed to the Federal Judiciary, Judge Valentino spent 10 years as a trial attorney in a wide range of civil and criminal matters in Illinois and California. He was Lead Counsel in a first-degree Murder Jury Trial, Wrongful Death Charges, Paternity Actions, and a large number of Personal Injury Claims, including Jury Trials.
He also serves as a volunteer fee dispute arbitrator for the San Diego County Bar Association’s voluntary fee dispute arbitration programs.
- Over 25 years of experience as a U. S. Administrative Law Judge Presiding Officer (Retired).
- Social Security Medical Legal disability hearings, San Diego.
- Presiding Officer over appeals of Social Security Disability Claims.
- Ten years of General Practice.
- Criminal Law and Personal Injury trial lawyer in the States of Illinois and California.
- Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- Supreme Court of the State of California.
- Supreme Court of the State of Illinois.
- United States Court of Appeals.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois.
- State Bar of California (litigation section)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of Illinois
- San Diego County Bar Voluntary Fee Dispute Arbitrator
- JD, University of Illinois John Marshall Law School
- MBA, Roosevelt University
- BA, Northeastern Illinois University
- USMC 3 years, Honorable Discharge
For more information contact us today.
Free Case Evaluation
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your disability case. Remember: We win your case or you pay nothing!