Craig A. Fahey
Attorney at Law
From 1998 to 2013, Mr. Fahey worked with retired Judge Milton Frosburg, a former chief judge of the Social Security Administration’s hearing office in San Diego, California. Through his association with Judge Frosburg, Mr. Fahey developed the experience, knowledge and skills necessary to successfully win disability benefits for his clients. Over the course of his 20 year career, Mr. Fahey has won $15 million in disability benefits for his clients.
While attending law school, Mr. Fahey served as a summer extern to Honorable Edward J. Garcia, District Judge of the Eastern District of California.
- University of San Diego School of Law – juris doctorate
- U.C. Berkeley – Bachelor of Science, business administration
- California Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court, S.D. California, 1990
- 9th Cir. U.S. Court of Appeals, 1990
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Advisory Board of The Epilepsy Center, Riverside, California
- Member, NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives)